What makes a call to a call Cold Cold?

เขียนโดย montana | 18:28

Most authors take the term "cold call" without ever defining what it means.

I think our time is worth examining what exactly does a cold call cold calling.

Finally, important terms, just ask two people, if "like" or in another love "with each other.

So what is a cold call?

First, is included in sale? There are some differences of opinion here.

If you are in mobile ad people, many of them:
"AppointmentSetter-wanted-No sale! "

But if you ever know if you've set up appointments by phone that it requires persuasion, because people are not happy with their money or their time.

Some sales people do not use the phone, "They say they do not sell, just make us the door," but again, who is a sales job, no matter what you call appointment setting exploration:, or cold calling. Prospects are to register the product, service or offer somethingattractive, and will be sold on the idea in advance before granting an interview to a seller.

But when it comes to making cold calls, what should we say?

Find these calls to strangers? Yes, I think, as a rule. You may not know us from Adam, before we present. But what if they heard of us or our products or company?

One of my clients are Xerox, and as "Xeroids" as happily refer to each other to get the phone and announced that the company name,almost everywhere in the world, the climate of acceptance immediately heated.

Are they really do cold calling? I do not think so.

I remember working my way through school, selling by phone for Time-Life Books. I looked at my list and I saw the very significant name of a man I grew up with what I heard was in medical school.

"Wow!" I thought. "We have a book with the title of doctor, who wanted to buy in any case, when I pitch." I knew a ton of thisType, and I also had a meeting with him after school one day. I can still say, its address and the name of his brother, mother and father.

So it was cold for me an invitation? It would not, when I use the name I knew from first and last use, but if I only have my name before he'd ever get in touch with me.

Everything was fine, he declined the offer.

I called an administrator at a college, introduced myself and in the titles of two books of mine. AfterThe second hearing, said: "I know that book!" with real lift in his voice.

It was an invitation was cold and suddenly the film?

I think we see where we're going with this discussion.

"Cold" is an evil, violent connotation, as in "I have the cold shoulder" and "He gave me a receipt of ice." Once the label these calls, disparagingly, then a negative dimension, which should never have taken before we called?

It must, by its nature,Cold, or is our duty as performers, if you want to warm our audience? Have you ever seen the phrase: "There are no spectators boring, just boring speakers"?

Do we PROJECTION our own fears, we reflected on us, often enlarged.

So we should drop the nickname, Cold Calling? We could replace "prospecting" or "Date Setup" or simply "marketing".

Consider the difference in these sentences,The expression of our intentions:

"I prospect for the next two hours."

"I'm going to set the dates for the next two hours."

"I go to the market for the next two hours."

"I'm cold for the next two hours."

Now please tell me. That sounds more like a channel?

Tags : Car Care Shop Sony Blu-ray Disc Players Travel Tour Guides

0 ความคิดเห็น