The script, which has 100 million customers Sing!

เขียนโดย montana | 21:37

When I was in college, I fantasize about this stamp a word, it would be entirely new.

Later, when I see it in print, listening, speaking, and especially if a dictionary and picked it up, I was able to boast: "Hey, I invented that!"

I have not created a single word, but I realized something even more influence.

I designed a path call, a script for managing customer service and sales calls inbound that has spread like a virus. I heard that all over the world, and soare you.

Suppose you call your wireless plan and ask a question or something to straighten out and they answer: "Yes, I will be happy to help you that!" You'll be treated a part of the script.

If after receiving the information you need volunteers, "What else can I help you?" are simply the next step in the sequence, and if you end the call with: "Well thank you for your business!" or something like that, are tempted toThey make you learn to sing and work even harder and do business with them.

In the positions of my clients call their path has been tested and proven in millions of conversations, and is now a conservative estimate that has been proven here in at least 100 million calls.

But it could also be one billion or more if you are legions of imitators, imitates the parties have to add it.

If done correctly, should reduce the routing of calls and cut talksCosts of 25%. You must also tell you how good you are with a particular client before the transaction is completed, and was mainly to help customers SING!

You have a script you need help? Want to learn more about the path of calling customer service or telephone sales script to know? You need sales and training in service, or audio and video? Contact!

Tags : Dlp Projector Buy Kindle DX DLP Projector

0 ความคิดเห็น