Seven Freaky Sales Prospects

เขียนโดย montana | 06:34

You heard that the customer is always right, right? True, but the decisive word in this sentence is not "good." It's "customers." People who are on the books with us today, outsourcing benefits, they are the ones that are correct. Prospects are not mere customers.

Twice during my career have been a high-level office to discuss a consulting project to come and I was pleased with this question:

"Then why are we here?"

In the first case, I was shown theBring to a few sentences.

In the second, I got a little 'longer. The whole meeting was to complete a total of twelve minutes.

Both men seemed highly skilled and motivated during our initial discussions, but for the moment we met, his passion cooled considerably. In a word, they were freaks. If you sell for a living, or as part of the activities on its activities, to take your actions. I guarantee it.

The "Why are we here?" Twins racesHot-and-sale. They were distracted, impulsive, excessive caffeine at most. But are not the only kinds of freaky chance to meet you.

Are just the first in mind deep into the scar tissue removed from my memory sales pop. Here is a list of seven fans, is the drive you mad if you let it:

(1) "Why are we here?" (Already discussed.)

(2) "I am the king of search and know that your product better than you." These idiots who claim to know that yourCosts, margins, sources, and all the rest. They try to hypnotize you need in your task of making a profit.

(3) "Give me the one measured at cost, and leave it in volume." Car-leasing, which I had with the head of the famous chain of restaurants. He wanted his Lincoln at low prices, which depend on the idea if followed, would have given me the opportunity to lose money even more for another 54 vehicles in its fleet.

(4) "I have to do what you do, but I'm on the other sideSide of the desk now. "Pay attention to the enthusiasm of the reformed.

(5) "Gee, that a good neighbor, but I do not respond to sales techniques." I think not. Lowball them, and they will respond. This is what we expect. Have you ever wondered why people erect signs saying "No Solicitors"? He buys everything, can not help themselves. Why else would they need a sign?

(6): "This is an exploratory meeting." They shot the chain. Let them dive with someoneseveral.

(7) "We already have a supplier, but we are looking for a second source." Translation: we want everything about them. We would simply like you to help us, bring down the price and terms.

There are probably more freaks in your base for exploration on PT Barnum promoted throughout his career.

Remember these are just a side show distraction. The real action is in the ring with real customers.

Tags : 46 inch LCD TV Bissell Vacuums

0 ความคิดเห็น