How to tame a wild cat

เขียนโดย montana | 18:25

I did not grow up with pets, so when I became an adult, was one of my first priorities to get a dog.

And I have many of them by relief organizations, including Dobermans and Bearded Collie, a premise that I have now.

While I enjoyed the game of cat and especially talk to them and respond to them, I never had any, I had my name, until now.

Cleopatra was born to a wild cat or wild, near my hometown. Somewhere between the yard and parkingGames, arrived on the scene with at least two sisters and two brothers.

About six months ago I started a food few remains of this little creature, and I took a liking to Cleopas, the snow is white with beautiful black and red markings, mostly on the head and tail.

I decided to accept them, tame them, and this is how I did.

(1) I talked to her, every chance I got. After a door that opens to a terrace in front, this is relatively simple. Beforelong, they talked back.

(2) I tried to caress her, but she bit me. Subsequently, I decided to hand feed her to eat something that was worried, but could not resist.

(3) stroke back, while his power has come after.

(4) Next, I put a bowl of food in my door, it moves ever closer to the kitchen with subsequent feedings. Finally it came to rest beside the stove, where you feed them now.

(5) It was not long before she let me blow, without food, and then jumped on my lappet, and eventually learn meowed to be petted, with no guarantee of food.

Now it's like a normal house cat, and she does not take much to leave.

What happened to their brothers and sisters? The kids split time ago, but the sisters, Marques Nochka are still around, and I need to feed fresh air.

For some reason, have resisted my efforts to civilize, to them!

Friends Link : DLP Projector Buy Grills

0 ความคิดเห็น