Temper the fear of cold calling, with an even greater fear of your choice

เขียนโดย montana | 22:08

The bad news is that you shake and tremble at the thought of calling someone out of the blue and ask for their business.

The good news is that it recognizes that they are motivated by fear, and when you open the recognition of this fact, you can do at work.

What did you most afraid of cold calling?

I'll tell you what I fear and loathe:

(1) Losing my independence. I know that much about my profession is not delegable. If I do not do it, nobody will be almost as effective, in my name.And if I had to do my business will fail, and I have to find a job for someone else, and that the discipline, the wise man will force me to do cold calling!

Do not pay (2) the bills at maturity. Chalk it up to the fact that I started my career as a debt collector. I always hate behind and I can do to fix it happen. Cold Calls portfolio for me, allow me to my duties are fulfilled on time.

(3) Procrastination makes me feel like a flake, and IPoof hate feeling! So do better, which I call the postponement was to feel as bad about me.

(4) I have a reputation as one of the true geniuses of cold calling, and I have no intention of letting them down to my fans. I want a good role model, after all!

(5) I hate the feeling that I am sluggish and do not deal in that concept better than strangers meeting over the phone, always pumped the adrenaline, and so on.

In addition, make these fears and unintended results are calculatedwhen they are called cold, and is the lesser task of composition and smiling a lot easier to do!

Tags : Nikon Digital SLRs

0 ความคิดเห็น