The election today is the compression storage or be crushed

เขียนโดย montana | 03:28

In Beverly Hills the other day I was on the road twice by climbers who stopped pitching for the environment.

"You have one minute to conserve?" asked.

Although I am well known for my dislike for the investigation of any kind, I was curious.

Explaining, "I asked the mouthpiece first.

"We want all candidates in this election to support doubling the EPA mileage requirements for American cars."

I stopped him cold.

"I have a better idea:" Isaid.

"What's that?"

"Drive less," I snapped.

And I mean it. Conservation is. There are many alternatives available, including my favorite, the phone is too expensive and extravagant trips, as the ordination of the business.

I also, Cisco and other companies are working to videoconferencing, he makes you feel present at the meeting, I get surrounded by your colleagues. Granted, the meat may be useful from time to time, but we could notMost of our time-Meet-and-greet lose trekking?

He was not my idea of buying. I think that belongs to that part of the population that the use of force, that is legislation to protect guests PRESERVED.

Well, I have another idea. Establish a tax on a dollar per gallon in the United States has sold and the proceeds of tax subsidies for the installation to the public, the solar cells on homes and businesses.

Let me tell you why it is so close at hand. First, one of the highest prices gallonGas will save the people, period. Secondly, and this is something that everyone seems to be missing, until now, even if we doubled the mileage of our cars, think for a second that OPEC accept it?

OPEC remember? This is the cartel, prices are determined. If we double the fuel economy, which prevent them from doubling the price of a barrel of oil, up to $ 200 to say? Have my number, right? While we Gobs of oil we consume is at the mercy of OPEC, and perhaps in Russia, which isout the muscles on the huge reserves of oil.

Although I am not a fan of higher taxes, I think, much less than the value of payments in a vast and potentially endless transfer of corrupt regimes and terrorists. As I see it, is a matter of pressing rolled for a good cause, or are inflexible.

Or if you prefer to carpool and cut your travel in half. That the yield per passenger has increased by a gallon of gasoline four times or more.

BasedTomorrow, being the new technologies needed before new taxes, and no stupid ideas to sell on the street.

Visit : Garmin nuvi 1690

0 ความคิดเห็น