What will happen if we removed the restraint in the martial arts?

เขียนโดย montana | 18:56

Some years ago I delivered a major program of berufsbegleitende customer of a large company in the Midwest.

When the going was rough, as always seems to do when you try to deep change in order to introduce hundreds of workers, asked one of my contacts in society, in exasperation:

"Why can not you just call a price and go away?"

It seems that the same unit of service, I struggled to repair had the misfortune to be given a "Best in Service" award from a fieldBusiness survey compared to last year.

From this point on, many of the workers were simply not educable. They think they know everything that was wonderful, and could not really move forward. Moreover, they did not want to get better at what they have for their livelihood.

At its own expense, I left for New England to the President of the company for the award, and that the Team defective an interview. Together with some of his main collaborators, we had lunch and a very relaxed, I askedHe: "What would happen if your company is no longer the issue premium customer service?"

He gave me my sanity check and then he said, barely suppressing a laugh: "Why should we go bankrupt."

I had him, and I knew it.

Then I asked: "So, you're really in the business even more than the premium research firm survey, is not it?"

Knowing that pushed into a corner, forced a smile and admitted: "I think we are."

I offer this kind of complex story in a question for you, especially if youor belong to a martial arts dojo.

You are in the field of martial arts and training in the field of "belt?" What if you decide to remove the various degrees of belt, ranging in most cases, from white to black?

Would break?

In my view, the restraint system of promotion, whereas that is extremely popular in the United States and in many countries, is fundamentally flawed and it also brings people to the capabilities of the underlying price does not targetmeans that prices in this case the straps.

This is not sour grapes. After eight years of toil and sacrifice, I received my black belt in Kenpo Karate.

But many aspects of hunting belt were counterproductive, and if I do it again, I doubt that I join a dojo, that this system of recognition and promotion used. As I have recently in an article:

"Belts do trainees impatient and anxious for his next promotion, the purchase of the next color inMartial Arts rainbow. Belt reproductive competition among equals, the first test for the next higher level, allowing a degree to become a controversy, accusations of favoritism and sycophancy, and from time to time as various violations of the participants are becoming increasingly competitive and relatively unpopulated steps the ladder of status.

"It can also be very interesting to observe, the last section I mentioned earlier, possibly six of the seven deadly sins outlined in the Bible and theologians from variousTime, including Pope Gregory and Buddha. These are defects that the sages have said in order to avoid indulging fatal:, greed, pride, envy, anger / Anger. Lust, gluttony and sloth. One wonders if the lighting would feel comfortable meditation under the Bodhi tree tied with a belt of martial arts for life! "

Maybe get rid of the belt system would only students who really want to learn and teachers who want to teach. Insteadtoo much on the symbols of power, perhaps we could devote ourselves to the real thing.

Recommend : Buy Tent Online Magellan Maestro GPS LCD HDTV Price

0 ความคิดเห็น