If you or a Karate Public Speaking class?

เขียนโดย montana | 09:10

Most of the dojo and martial arts instructors on screen prospective students by asking at least some important questions.

For example: "Why are you interested in learning karate?"

If a punk just a sadistic smile, offers or he drools, "I want to kill the boys vice principal at my school with my bare hands!" Instead of a responsible, socially acceptable response, it was politely declined.

Some people say, "auto" or "I want to buildmy confidence, "which are perfect answer.

But why not buy a gun or a course in public speaking? These will do the trick much faster, right?

The real reason people sign up and stay over the years and years is that you probably tried to something deeper, perhaps a spiritual, a better understanding of others and themselves about their fears and transcendence.

They can not even in contact with theirMotivations, or they might be embarrassed by them.

Who wants to even admit: "I hate when I'm on a date and the other guys hit my girlfriend, and I'm afraid to meet them!"

They are people who join ll do justice to the material the pairing, but they say they will get in shape. Nothing prevents them both, and may increase the likelihood of achieving the other, and all this is perfectly rational.

Moreover, the change reasons. The lonely, the feeling of a dojomore difficult to find a new group of friends and independent and did not feel obliged to his training partner, sticks around for the camaraderie, the joy of belonging, and the overall experience.

You need a dojo?

This is a very difficult question to answer.

In systems theory there is a concept known as "equifinality". Literally, it means that you take Kenpo Karate, and could be for a class of public spaces and we both had the same experienceResults in terms of greater self-confidence.

Which would be better to keep hands and feet, and I would have been better with words and gestures, but would still, we end up with more or less the same place.

For example, when we share the first objective of a best seller, we have two new and transferable skills.

It might be better to explore on foot, and opening the door potentially hostile business, and not afraid to get jumped onThe ear, and I might be better on the phone to convince people to see me by appointment, but eventually could improve our sales in the same way.

I had a teacher and mentor teaching, which says: "Gary, not college, not many people very well, unless they are from the street, growing up in a safe environment for a few crucial years for development. They, and write their wisdom again their studies, but had grown up at any time during those years. "

ReplaceDojo "Word" for the "school" and the same rule can be applied.

But, and this is the determining factor, there are truths and insights in both places, secrets and revelations are revealed, and only come to those who try hard, and that would not rest until they have found.

You can earn a degree and another beachhead, and you can find a record of the nature of the dojo McTrain the level of Black Belt in record time. But you are not out of the experience with muchmore than they came with.

Robert Pirsig said: "The only Zen you find on a mountain is what we grew up with you."

I think I was a black belt, when I entered the dojo for the first time I had no special training, not yet, but gained eight years of driving by my teachers and colleagues, I have a piece of tissue that is revealed.

One of the merits of perseverance and the realization that emerges is that you can enjoy the luxury downthe perch, and I wondered if the long climb was worth the sacrifice, or was even necessary.

In my case the answer is yes.

I wonder if you agree, if you can reach the summit?

If you do karate or Dale Carnegie?

Why not go up too?

My Links : Panasonic Blu-ray Player 40 inch LCD TV The Lost Symbol

0 ความคิดเห็น