Please Say No!

เขียนโดย montana | 15:05

I am a seller.

I sell are seeking professional services to businesses and other organizations, consulting, training and management consulting.

One of the biggest disappointments for the sale is not facing a mountain of opposition. Since most vendors of experts to confirm the claims are important because, once collected, we can deal with want to calm fears and provide the necessary information.

Objections harder and the stubborn resistance offered by unspokenconcerned, has never raised doubts and concerns implied. These are the ghosts for sale, follow us and do not stop the pain.

One of my teachers to speak publicly, Sheldon Hayden, a big seller of ideas of his time, he said, "I will take a fake smile every day more than a sincere frown!"

I'm not so sure. I prefer the smoke out negative people and if their faces, sending clear signals of unrest, the better. I can fix it immediately.

Along thisLines, I hear a fast and clear NO from another perspective. Perhaps, we'll see, I do not do well, regardless. By fudging answers, I am inclined to follow my time, and continuing with those that do not waste that require attention.

Prospects may think they are doing us a favor and save us the truth, postponing the day of reckoning, when you realize you've found absolutely no interest in us or our products.

But they should emulate the boy tried to lease a Cadillac,Fresh school. He told me to go with him on Friday, which I did.

Flat out, he said: "I'm sorry, but you're too late. I rented two cars yesterday by the dealer!"

He not only do I save time with this bad news, but taught me a lesson:

Better a bit 'too early in follow-up with a live, too late!

Visit : Eureka Upright Vacuum DLP Projector

0 ความคิดเห็น